Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What's going on?

My little stander.
Gage sitting in a basket he put himself in.
Rhett very involved in his tool set.
Gage wanting out of his crib.
So Gage is a major choker. Ever since he was born he would choke on his own spit. Now the smallest things he puts in his mouth he chokes or gags on them. The kid scares the crap out of me! I made him some mashed bananas for lunch yesterday. They were a little chunky every bite he gagged and spit out the chunks. I'm thinking he isn't at all ready for the chunky baby food yet. He's starting to pull himself up on things but only one problem he thinks he can walk too.I don't know what the boy's thinking. He'll just slightly turn himself around and let go like he's gonna walk off. He gets so ahead of himself. My little confident boy! Mike and I can see that Rhett and Gage are slowly becoming a team against us. They absolutely adore each other. Rhett is always saying "oh cute mom" or "Funny mom". About his little brother Gage. Gage just follows Rhett where ever he goes and Rhett loves it. They both are obsessed with playing with cords. It drives us crazy! Gage loves those electrical sockets. So we have child proof covers on every one in the house. I have a feeling the trouble is only starting. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Gage is getting two more teeth on top. He is growing fangs. So he's turning into a vampire!

5 comments:

Nelsons said...

Looks like the kids are keeping you busy. Man how fast they grow up! Hope to see you on Saturday, let me know if you can make it.

Sanders said...

Wow, that looks like quite an extensive tool set! I'm glad I finally got to meet your little chunk-a-munk, Gage, he's cute!

Tiffany said...

I love the pics. Your boys are so cute. I think I say that everytime, but so true. I can't wait to see you guys next week!

Tamzen Fleming said...

What good brothers. Reminds me of Brody and Payton when they were little.

FallingFromGrace said...

Yeah, those guys are a team. Gage moves like greased lightening, but Rhett watches him like a big brother should.

Today Rhett was playing with clay at my table. Without even looking toward Gage, he warned me with, "MA-MAW, BABY WIRE!" I looked at Gage, and there he was heading straight toward the lamp wire. How does Rhett do that?