Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Rhett!

Today is Rhett's Birthday and he has had a fulfilling one. He has had pretty much a two day birthday. He went to the shark reef Saturday at the Mandalay Bay. He absolutely loved it! On our way out we were walking by a wall that had a bunch of statue cut outs of body parts. I thought maybe he won't notice them and sure enough he pointed out boobs on the wall. He said "that one". Of course his father was very proud we just both kind of laughed. Sunday he had a party at grandma Peggy's house, or should I say maama as Rhett would call her. But still he made out with a few presents.Grandma made a feast for many more people than there were. Thanks for that delicious meal by the way. I just gained two pounds that I had lost. This week I have to work at the gym a little harder (heehee). Mike made the birthday cake . You did a good job sweety. He doesn't think he did a good job. Rhett has alot more toys and books so he'll be set for the next year he doesn't know what to do with all the stuff he got ! But he had a fun and pretty darn good birthday . Happy Birthday! I love you Rhett!

4 comments:

Tamzen Fleming said...

Happy Birthday to Rhett! Time goes by so fast doesn't it!?

Trecia said...

Sara, I'm glad you stalked me. It is so fun too see how much you have grown!! You make me feel so old. Your boys are adorable and I understand the "child for sale" I have 3 boys of my own!! eeek... I'll keep in touch with you through our blogs

Tiffany said...

Happy birthday Rhett! It looks like you guys had so much fun. I love the hat at the shark reef. Mike, that cake looks great! So much better than any I have made. I am sad to say Brooklyn will never have a cake like we used to have as kids. I am just not talented that way.

FallingFromGrace said...

That was a GREAT cake! Mike has never had a class in cake decorating, but it looked like a pro decorated it.

Shoulda been a baker, son.