Friday, September 19, 2008

Murder Mystery





I want you all to experience what your husband would look like if he had a mustache and clothes like these. There is nothing more attractive than a sleezy mustache on the man you love. (lol)This picture was from a murder mystery game we made with Mikes family a while back. He fits a creep perfect. There are a few other pictures from the game. Sorry to mikes family if you don't want me to show your pictures. Just to inform you the belly on me is real. I was pregnant at the time. My costume's the least exciting, I know.

3 comments:

Jase, Tate & Gav said...

Mike looks hot not at all creepy. And I wear that pink shirt all the time. Thanks for all the maternity clothes by the way! Your the best Sara.

FallingFromGrace said...

Heather floated -
Brian sneezed.
Sara was sweet -
Mike took sleeze

Don't remember who
Murdered who (geez)
But no one beat
Malcolm's knees!

Tiffany said...

That looks like fun. Its to bad we missed it. I am disappointed, Brad not so much.