Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Gage playin with his shadow

Gage wakin Rhett from his late nap
Gage sitting on his favorite toy. Rhett's new bike.
Rhett after waking up grumpy and just had chocolate ice cream.
So a few things went on yesterday.Mike called me after he got out of work. He told me he had left a crack in his window so it wouldn't be to hot in his car. After work he got in his car and there were about 40 angry bees flying around in his car trying to get out. He just jumped out and left the door open so they could fly out. I think it is very weird that they would just decide to go in his car on there own. What I think happened is they got planted there. That's my take. He told me his work buddy didn't have any. Maybe there is somebody that doesn't like him?! But anyway The boys I think are starting to get a cold. They both have runny noses and Rhett used my pants that I was wearing as a snot rag. It was sooo... disgusting! Rhett was very grumpy yesterday cause he didn't take his nap then finally fell asleep on the floor in our living room after crying forever because of something that he wasn't aloud to have. Gage woke him up and he was grumpy all over again. We had a pretty long day yesterday. Gage was pretty happy though he's always pretty happy. He discovered his own shadow and thought was the coolest thing. He would make little movements with his hand above the floor to see his shadow. He loves to playwith the curtains to our back porch. He just laughs and talks while he's laying on his back tugging at them. The bike Rhett got for his Birthday Gage loves that thing too. He just sits in it with pride. Like mom look what I'm doing. I'm a big boy! We have very proud boys in our family. Which is a good thing.

4 comments:

Christensen Family said...

Dang where does your husband work. Hope you all feel better

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

My husband is a sheet metal worker for the union

Tiffany said...

There must have been something that smelled yummy to those bees in his car, but scary. I love the pictures of the boys. Aren't those grumpy days hard?

Teague & Jakelle said...

Your kids are so cute! I have a little brother named Rhett, I love that name. Teague says hey!