Friday, August 29, 2008

So here is my new cut! I never look good in pictures. Change of subject. I have a kind of funny story. A couple nights ago, when me and my hubby were sleeping. I had woken up from a bad dream. He asked if I was o.k. then he asks if sex would make me feel better. I was thinking why the heck would he say that to me. It turns out he had no clue he said that to me. I told him all about it. Now he uses that line for everything. It just shows what all men think about. Perves!

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

Allegedly, he doesn't remember. I don't believe it.

Nelsons said...

I love the new hiarcut! I don't doubt for a minute that he said that. Men always want sex! :)

Tamzen Fleming said...

Funny!! You crack me up! Text me your e-mail so I can invite ya to my blog.

Pili said...

I'm sure he remembers. Ty would never forget saying something like that.

Christensen Family said...

Like the hair cut, Twilight is the best. I even have a calender!

Sanders said...

I like ur new hair cut too! you should sport it to church, haha!
My husband thinks sex is the cure-all for every ailment so I'm not surprised in the least that ur husband asked you that ;0) too funny!

Sanders said...

on a side note, love the pic of Rhett's butt crack :0p

Fullerton Family said...

Of course I remember you! Your new hair cut is very cute! And that's a hilarious story- Men!!

Nelson Family said...

I have to agree with Carol. Your hair would look especially great with that special lighting they have at church! And by the way, Jasons said and done some whacky things in the middle of the night and claims not to remember. Yah, right!!