Tuesday, August 5, 2008

two posts spread through time



So i finally got pictures up. As you can tell this is my first blog. I spread my pictures out through time. sometimes I can be so dense when it comes to computers. so me and Mike were walking around in Target. In the swimming section I saw a five dollar slip and slide. I was thinking how fun it used to be when i used to do that. I convinced Mike to get it and we had a little slip and slide party with Mikes sister and her two boys. It was just as fun as I thought it would be. Rhett wanted to take over the whole thing for himself just so he could drink the water spraying out of it. So we had to hold him back just so everyone could get a turn. There are some 4th pictures from before I didn't get to write about yet. We went over to my sister-in-laws house and had a barbeque with there family. We just did small fire works for the kids. They had fun.Rhett tried to be a firework. Gage he was in awe just watching and observing.Gage is our observer, he likes to watch how things work. Rhett is our free,spirited, independent one. He is very stubborn and not afraid of alot. Gage is mellow complete opposite of rhett. He does have a little bit of a temper when he wants something though.But there you have it. two posts put into one. Hopefully the next post will be much better.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I love the blog Sara! Who doesn't love the slip in slide. Its too bad we weren't there for all the fun.