Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Smiley Pants


There is no one in the world that smiles more than this child. He is so funny. He is always smiling at people, when he's walking around, or even when he is crying you can make the boy smile! He gives the cheesy smile most the time. which is the best one ever! He'll squint his eyes and show all his teeth for you. It's too cute! You can't say no to him without smiling cause he get's you with that smile. Oh my little smiley pants how I love your smiles!

3 comments:

The Gearharts said...

I love the smiles...nothing melts hearts more!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

What a sweet, happy guy! I agree, nothing melts hearts more!

Nelsons said...

great smile! it would get me everytime! thanks again for the valentine cookies, so sweet of you and they tasted great!