Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Making Cookies!





So Monday for some reason I decided I wanted to bake and have Rhett help me. Rhett was very excited especially for putting the sprinkles on the cookies. He actually wanted to do that at the very beginning. Gage was asleep and we got to finish the whole batch before he woke up. Rhett had lots of fun!. He was acting like he knew what he was doing and would try to put something in before it was time. He ended up eating two cookies and some cookie dough and of course begging for more. We had a good time and we ended up delivering the cookies the same day. I guess I was just crazy that day.

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

You aren't crazy! That looks like so much fun. Brooklyn and I love making cookies.

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

You're crazy girl:). That's really cute! I would make them more, but I am the one that DOESN'T stop at 2, LOL!

The Gearharts said...

Yum, those cookies look good, send me some please!

Tamzen Fleming said...

Looks like fun. I love homemade sugar cookies! You're good if you were able to do all that while Gage was sleeping!

Laura Larson said...

those cookies look very tasty. i may or may not have the midnight munchies....

Pili said...

What a fun thing to do! For some reason I can't get anything done when Koa is sleeping.

kristen said...

those cookies look perfect. Good job Sara!