Thursday, June 4, 2009

My boys

Look at those little boogers up top. Aren't they the cutest things!! Gage with his evil looking smile and Rhett always making funny faces for the camera. I love those boys! Rhett just finished preschool today and he absolutely loves going. He'll ask me all morning if it's time to go on the bus yet. His speech skills are improving alot he is starting to say small sentences more and you can understand him more which is nice. I'm not so sure with the behavior though. He is a pretty stubborn kid so it's hard to get the naughtiness out! He is very into hitting for some reason right now which drives me crazy since he got kicked out of the gym two weeks ago. He is still my little stinker butt! But he is Mr. Funny right now he loves to tell jokes they may not make sense but they make me laugh! He'll say "knock knock" and I'll say "who's there" he'll pretend like he is opening the door and say"pickles" and I'll say 'pickles who' and he'll just start laughing cause that pretty much was the joke. He'll just say something random and laugh histarically it's the greatest thing! He is our little comedian!lol Then comes Gage he's is Rhett little follower tries to do everything Rhett does. They're my little trouble makers. Gage absolutely loves the table he'll get on it and dance or he'll just go sit in his chair for no reason. He spends alot of his time there. It's really hard for any one to eat at the table if he's not strapped in his seat! he is Mr. Friendly though he smiles at just about any one. He is definately a mamas boy. I love it! Both of them like to be my helpers except Rhett has to feel in the mood for it or I just force it upon him! lol Gage will help me put the clothes from the wash into the drier. I'll just set the clothes on the door and he pushes it in. Oh yeah Gage will walk right in front of us and just act like he knows where we are going. It's so funny he'll turn his head to make sure that's where we're going but he has to be the leader! Both my boys are super smart Rhett knows his alphabet and already can draw most of the letters which surprised me cause I had no clue he could do that! He is very good at manipulating things. Gage he seems to understand most things I say to him. We already puthim in time out for being bad cause he understands it for the most part.He'll sit in the corner until we say all done. That's pretty dang good for one and a half. When I tell Rhett to take out the trash he goes right to the door where we take it out. So that's my boys for ya! Hope you enjoyed my ranting on about them. There will be more in the future!

5 comments:

FallingFromGrace said...

Loved the "ranting." It is just what I needed today. Those boys are the sweetest little evil geniuses I ever met. (Well...maybe next to their dad at their age, little Mikey.) Watch out world.

Teague & Jakelle said...

Awesome for you that you're going to do a triathalon! How fun. I know it will feel so good for me to finish my marathon and you your triathalon. I'll tell you what...I could never to one of those...runnings all I got! But I'll be cheering for you!

The Gearharts said...

isn't that so funny, when your kids can do things and you had no clue...that happens to me alot. Your boys are so cute!

Pili said...

thanks for the update on your two boys. They sound like so much fun! Hopefully we'll get to see them next January. It's still in the planning.

Sanders said...

Pickle is a pretty funny word, you have to admit!

I left Miranda in her highchair till she was like three, so we could enjoy our dinner!