Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tagged!

So I'd like to know what's up with all the Tagging. There should be a rule to only tag once to a person! I have been tagged like 5 or 6 times already!7 things I can do: mow the lawn,Take care of my kids,say stupid things all the time, rock out to Kareoke( I challenge you!), I can do a wrestlers voice, clean, and eat alot.7 Things I can't do: Sleep for as long as I'd like, stick to one hobby, pee standing up, Bake well( I can if you like burnt brownies!), stand up for myself(I'm a total push over) Wait, I probably shouldn't of said that! Crafts, and Games that require a lot of thinking.7 Things that attracted me to Mike: His eyes, face, charm,manliness,witiness, sense of humor, and his sensitivity. 7 Things I say most often:Rhett!! Oh dear! ( I noticed my son says that alot and I realized he got it from me). you decide. I don't know. I'm bored! So...., Gosh dangit!Oh noo...! 7 of my favorite movies: Sorry to those who don't watch R rated movies! knocked up, 27 dresses, P.S. I Love You, Into the wild, Juno, Stranger than Fiction, and Sandlot. 7 Things I like to eat: I don't think I can narrow all of it down to just 7!lol! Lots of fast food, ice cream, baja burrito from Macayos, chips and salsa, Cheese burgers, pizza,and candy. 7 people I'd like to tag: Ha!Ha! Tara C.,Melissa M. Carol Sanders Twice, Tamzen.I'm just gonna leave it at five!These are all the people that tagged me before! Ha! Ha!

5 comments:

Sanders said...

I can't wait to hear your wrestler voice and if you are such a push over, how come I still haven't gotten in your house to visit teach without suprising you? huh? hahaha!

Sanders said...

P.S. thanks for answering the call of the tag! It was fun learning more about you..

Laura Larson said...

i haven't heard the wrestler voice in ages. please bring it back. i think 2009 is the year to do it!

The Gearharts said...

I didn't know you don't know how to pee stand up... I thought you could. ;)

ashley b said...

So I'm intrigued by the fact that you can sound like a wrestler. Very impressive! Your picture on your header is too funny. I love it! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!