Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight Baby!

So yes I did officially dork out wit my sister-in-laws and mother-in-law. Shirts and even the midnight showing. It was fun. But probably not the smartest thing when you have two babies running around the house.My thought on the movie. A little cheesy but good. I think it suppost to be cheesy, right? Even though they're not suppost to have fangs they should've.. Sorry to those that are reading and haven't seen the movie. Caution! wait it's a little to late for that!Oh and Edward was the star of the show! So Hotttt! That is a pretty HOT TAMALE. I apologize to my husband for that! Well there you have it. I wont spoil any more! Look How white I am. you could never tell if I am a vampire or not!



4 comments:

kristen said...

Sara, I'm so glad you went to see Twilight with your family- it looks like you had a lot of fun. We're going to see it tomorrow, so thanks for not giving away the plot. I wonder what happens in the end? :)

Erin Ganley said...

My girls went too! They said they saw you and like you they thought it was a little cheesey!

FallingFromGrace said...

Okay now...It's a little hard talking about a "hottie" who is young enough to be your grandson, but how about that "Jacob." Now that guy is going to grow up to be sizzling!

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

lol! what?!