Thursday, November 27, 2008

Our Anniversary





Mike and I have been married for four years today. We have two beautiful boys and a home that will eventually be the way we like. And yes our Anniversary is Thanksgiving this year. Awesome! We get to celebrate by eating! I just want to tell my husband what an awesome man he is!Thank you for all your hard work and always being on my side. I love you! Though some of you don't see how tender my husband is he loves me to death and I him. He has a great sense of humor and is always concerned for my needs and wants. I love you sweety and thanks for being my sugar daddy! lol!Happy Anniversary!Oh to everyone sorry about the pics there a little blurry. Our scanner is not working.

6 comments:

Sanders said...

Happy Anniversary Sara! You were a beautiful bride!

Tiffany said...

Happy anniversary you guys! We love you both. We are especially glad that Sara is a part of our family.

FallingFromGrace said...

Sara is a wise and loving mother. Mike is a great provider. And they are both the kindest and most forgiving people I have ever met.

I am so lucky you are both in my family.

Nelson Family said...

Awww!!! So sweet! I can't believe it's been four years.. You're such a great wife and Mommy, Sara. Always the peacemaker. I admire that about you. Always remember how special and important you are. You and your family are truly loved!

kristen said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!! I loved your blonde hair. Your hair always looks cute. Gosh!

Pili said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! I remember your wedding day. It was so beautiful! And I love the new picture of Rhett and Gage! So cute!