Thursday, October 9, 2008


So Mikes sister came last week and through the weekend from Texas. I know she's gonna absolutely love these photos. Especially of her. Hee hee... So anyways it was tons of fun. We went shopping. Grandma got the boys new clothes which was nice cause we were running out. I know I ate a ton while she was here. It seemed like we had a feast everyday. We had the family at our house and played the game apples to apples. I recommend it to everyone. Let me tell about a couple pictures. Like the ones of me. Tiffany took them. I don't like being on the spot so I make weird faces when I take pics as you can see.The ones of Tiff I just like to embarass it's fun! There is one of her cute little girl Brooklyn she's a cutie. The girliest girl I know. I need a little girl!So we pretty much just hung out. Oh yeah we went to the park and Rhett decided to get soaked in the water. Gage has vampire fangs. You might be able to see it in his cute pics.So all in all we had fun with aunt Tiff. I always enjoy hangin out with her. We'll see you Thanksgiving Aunt Tiff! Good times!

7 comments:

Tamzen Fleming said...

cute stuff. looks like you had fun.

Sanders said...

Sara, one of those faces you made looked just like the one gage made!

Jase, Tate & Gav said...

Cute, cute! I wish I could come hang out with ya too!

Nelsons said...

Looks like you had fun! Really enjoyed the funny faces you took. What is it with the Nelson family and taking pictures? He-he! :o)

FallingFromGrace said...

Sara, You are getting so great at building this site! You preserve the memories so well I can almost relive them.

kristen said...

I like the pumpkins on your page. Your hair looks so cute in your pictures! We need to get together again! You're the best Sara!

Tiffany said...

Ha ha ha. I thought the slide show was cute, but who took all those crazy pics. :) We had a great time, can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving.