Wednesday, January 14, 2009

catching up!






So I guess I haven't done a real blog in a while. I haven't really had anything to put up lately. So I'll just talk about a few things. One is my children's toys as you can see they have more than enough toys. They are driving me insane cause there is no where to put them anymore and it's like they keep on coming!Ahhh...!! You know how some people say you can never spoil your child too much.Believe me these kids are spoiled. I feel like half of my house is toys which it pretty much is. I know what would help the situation is to make a narnia wardrobe that way I can stuff all the toys in it and not have to look at a thing! Never ending wardrobe, wonderful! Now my two little angels or monsters?hmmm....Little Gage has turned into the cute baby who knows he is doing something naughty. He will look at you with a huge smile shake his head no and move on with his naughty work. You are lucky you're so dang cute! He's has also started to walk from short distances that is if he wants to. But he does walk a little. He loves to restle with Rhett. Let me tell ya these boys are definately boys! Oh and another thing Gage dances to just about any song that comes on it's so funny! The boy has rythm. It's off to Rhett. Rhett has starting talking more clearly and is getting a little calmer these days thank goodness cause we have a wild child on our hands. He's kind of started potty training which hopefully he'll be on the toilet without any help by age four.He's doing pretty good. He's started in sunbeams this year which he loves. He is turning into such a big boy! He's still got the rebelious side in him though. Rhett also has started saying please and sorry a lot I'm not sure he completely get's the word sorry cause he says it when he's angry sometimes but he has the jest of it. Please he definately knows. He'll put his hands together and ask for something with please while begging and he'll have a innocent face to go along. I give in every time cause it's the cutest thing I've ever seen. Now me and Mike well Mike mostly not a lot is going on with me except the fact of hangin with the kids longer than usual by myself which can be tiring. Mike on the other hand got a new job. Well it's for the same union but instead of a sheet metal worker he is now an airbalancer. Don't ask cause I have no clue what that is. All I know is that he likes it and he doesn't have to do manual labor. He has also started working overtime thank goodness cause we need it. Especially at a time like this. We are planning to get a few things with the extra money and decided we need a real vacation considering last year was a failure for vacations. We are going to Texas where his sister lives it'll be awesome. Sea world the zoo and yummy resteraunts so excited. So that's really all that's going on with the Perkins family.

6 comments:

FallingFromGrace said...

Thank you for the update.

Rhett and Gage (my little Hurricane and Tornado), busy Grandma loves you and misses you. Want some more toys?

(evil laugh)

Laura Larson said...

all i have to say is...if you go on vacation to fiji or some other tropical place, i'll be the babysitter. deal?

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

heck yeah!

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

is this a trick laura

Era Leigh said...

my goodness! when are we getting together? the boys are getting so big, i wanna see them while they're still cutey patooties :) good to hear everythings good for ya. much love

Jase, Tate & Gav said...

Can we play with your toys some time. That looks like fun. I miss ya Sara!